Join the Team
Social Media Manager
- Monitor and coordinate activities on Thriftsome social media, including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Act as content creation lead regarding new graphic content, video, animations etc.
- Develop and execute social campaigns including video content and social advertising in accordance with marketing manager directions.
- Oversee the social media account’s layout.
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for each specific platform and intended audience.
- Monitor sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations. Communication must represent Thriftsome policy (world class customer service).
- Be solutions-oriented and bring a positive attitude to the team and the customers/followers.
- Analyze and report social media task completion on a weekly/bi-monthly/monthly basis to highlight successes and bring to light new opportunities.
- And other things as instructed.
- Experience with social media platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and more.
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.).
- Excellent design skills and a basic understanding of Adobe software.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, basic knowledge of PC and Mac systems.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic content creation and excellent editing skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and meet tight deadlines.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple accounts and respond in a timely manner.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please include any social media handles you currently manage (if any)
We appreciate everyone for applying but only selected candidate will be contacted